Description du poste
Our client is moving to a data-driven approach, with the goal of transforming his customer experience in the B2B and B2C markets, optimizing our generation portfolio to take advantage of our diversity and geographical expanse, enhancing service offering for operation and maintenance, improving health and safety metrics by sharing best practices, building a unified offering for energy as a service and monetizing the vast amounts and data and expertise in the renewable space.
To support this initiative, Executive Committee has established a new business entity within the Industry Division, responsible for the creation and maintenance of an industrial digital platform. This group will be led by the newly appointed Chief Digital Officer.
The successful candidate will be an action-oriented driving force for change within the organization and an extension of the role of CDO ; they will be expected to engage with a broad set of stakeholders and subject matter experts across multiple disciplines, build strong relationships across the group and help lead the organization.
The specific role of Global Head of Operations (Cloud) within the digital team is to build and lead the Global Core Operations related to the Cloud platform ensuring they have internally the required resources and skills plus the external support to deliver managed services / products that meet customer needs.
The core mission of the Head of Core Operations is leading our awesome Core Operations team across multiple sites, globally. This role’s sole mission is to ensure we follow through on our promise to deliver a highly automated operations function, and to promote the growth of the team’s enterprise technology expertise.
What will be your missions?
- Build and lead the Global Core Operations team ensuring they have the required resources and skills plus supporting tooling and process to deliver managed service products and meet customer needs
- Manage and integrate the Cloud support contract to supplement the Cloud operations.
- Accountable for the Core Operations budget ensuring that spend remains within budget
- Ensure that the global Core Operations delivery team is focused on customer success by capturing customer feedback through regular service reviews and general case closure surveys.
- Approves deals for any non-standard Core Operations commercial deals, using excellent business judgement to decide if they are beneficial for the Group, the staff and the customer.
- Contribute to, and influence, the overall strategic plan and growth of the wider Cloud Operations business.
- Work with the CDO and CIO to continually refine range of Core Operations services in areas such SCADA and control/command based service management, infrastructure management through to full application management and managed security services.
How to stand out?
- Ability to create and communicate a strong vision for the Core Operations team to inspire and lead a team (and growing) working across two sites, 8 time-zones apart.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to adapt style and language depending on the audience (e.g. technical, commercial and business stakeholders up to C level).
- Solid understanding of current and future core managed service market plus good awareness of core technologies from providers such as AWS.
- Solid understanding of current and future best practices for IT operations and can adapt this to support the delivery of Core based managed services at a global scale (e.g. DevOps).
- A strong executor who can drive the automation of our Core Ops business, with input from a technical product owner and professional development team.
- Can plan and manage own work as well as lead the contribution of others from across the Core Operations, the wider business,customer and partners to meet commitments and milestones. You are organized.