Site Reliability Engineer – Cloud (H/F)
Description du poste
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps Engineer to join the production team based in Paris.
This is a critical role since our responsibilities implies maintaining, developing and scaling the ever growing cloud infrastructure. Working for our head of production operations, your will be responsible for:
Postuler à cette offre
Postuler avec Viadeo
- Building and maintaining tools to operate our globally distributed infrastructure
- Continually improve our AWS infrastructure and supporting frameworks
- Monitoring and defining service availability KPIs
- Working with developers to help them get the most out of the system they’re using
- Safely and serenely deploying to production on a regular basis
- Explore the limits of serverless technologies
Experienced software engineer focused on operations.
You have experience in building fault-tolerant and scalable systems.
You have managed DevTest (Pre-Production) and customer-facing Production environment.
You have solid experience with IAC tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet, or Chef
Strong experience in Python development
Good System Administration & Networking experience (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, VPN, …)
You have a strong understanding of serverless technology
You have a strong understanding with Docker / K8s / EKS / ECS
You have a strong understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
FLUENT IN FRENCH AND IN ENGLISH
Référence : UP-4719-01-UPE
Contrat : CDI
Société / Organisme : Company of renewable energy
Lieu : La Défense
Salaire : A négocier selon profil fixe+ variable plus avantages groupe
Je partage :